Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Sewing Room

Well, the sewing room cleaning/organizing project is finally "complete". At least 99%. We're just not going to mention those few little out of site areas where I've shoved piles of stuff. But it is so much better - I actually feel like I can breathe when I go in there. So, without further ado, here are some pics.




over the door shoe rack turned yarn storage


that baby in the photo is me - wearing the hand crocheted dress seen in the other frame



dueling sewing machines - only one of which actually works right now



fabric closet, also over-the-door ironing board that you can just barely see

If you would like, you can see some before pics and my cutting table organization in this post.


Well, whew!! That was a big project. We'll see how long it stays this way now.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely sewing room you have made yourself there. I can't wait to have a room in the house that I can call my own and decorate in a practical way to craft in.

    Can't wait to see the skirt refashion tomorrow!

    @EddieDuckling

    ReplyDelete