Monday, November 29, 2010

Making Me Happy Monday - Thanksgiving

#1 Family








#2 Food


I can't pretend I had much to do with this Thanksgiving feast - my only real contribution was a jello salad which is the result of having made once and my kids then decided it was an essential part of any good Thanksgiving feast. You know, the pilgrims had turkey, corn, potatoes, bread, and a good jello salad!!






















And I got to eat at one of my most favorite restaurants - a little local, family-owned fast-food place called the Dash Inn - it has the world's best soft shell tacos. They also serve this:

french fries smothered in cheddar cheese with gravy for dipping (AKA heart attack on a plate)


#3 Fun!!



a little after dinner walk


we saw some actual turkey tracks - and actual turkeys but they were too quick for me to get a pic.


a little after Thanksgiving shopping - we hit a couple of local antique shops where I scored some vintage jewelry



and I finally got to see this movie - I loved it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment