Monday, November 15, 2010

Making Me Happy Monday

So I had a Making Me Happy Monday post all ready to go for today and then I woke up this morning and saw this on Sew Much Ado's site and it surpassed anything else that I had to say today. I'm a finalist in her Copycat Challenge!!!! I entered this sweater:



based on this Anthropologie sweater:



more details on my refashion here

And it's a finalist in the clothing category!!!! You can head on over to her blog to check out all of the finalists, as well as to vote for your favorite. Of course I would appreciate your vote but there's some great refashions there so definitely head over and vote for your favorite.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenn!! I'm going to scoot on over to that site and vote for... YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted for you, of course! Congrats on being a finalist!

    Everyone, get over to the link and vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just voted - you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, that's a great effort too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it! My fave refashion too. Go Jenn!! Just voted....and not just cause its you - because although the others are beautiful....yours is the easiest one that someone like me (not very sewing machine confident) could try! lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete