Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can I Pull This Off????

I've been crocheting up a storm - something about cold weather makes me want to knit and crochet. Here's my latest crocheted hat:



I haven't decided if I can pull this look off yet or not - it's a little different than what I typically make and wear. I asked my husband, "Does this hat look weird on me?" and his response was "Well all hats look kind of weird." That doesn't help much. If you want to give this one a try though, the free pattern is available here.

12 comments:

  1. you can pull it off, don't wory :) You look very cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! hats look great in winter and you have great hair for it. Lovely color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works, especially with a nice smile, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! It's great on you! Love it!

    I'd love it if you linked it up to my knitting/crochet party on Friday, called Fibers on Friday!

    http://plumslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute. Looks vintagey. And the color is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's very cute. New looks are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great! Love the color, and you pull it off quite well. =) (off to check out the pattern...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for coming over and posting to Fibers on Friday! I hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that hat looks great on you, I like the slouchiness and the colour. I may have to give the pattern a try, the texture is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can definitely pull this look off! beautiful! thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete