Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Mixed Nuts

Here's an easy, quick, yet really delicious, holiday treat recipe - Holiday Mixed Nuts.


Start with unsalted (or lightly salted) nuts of any kind - I used almonds, cashews, and a partial can of mixed nuts.


Mix all together


Spread nuts on parchment lined baking sheet.


Drizzle with melted dark chocolate (I used Ghiradelli dark chocolate chips) and sprinkle with coarse sea salt or kosher salt.
Refrigerate until set, then break apart.


Salty and sweet - my favorite kind of snack. And since dark chocolate and nuts are both good for you (in moderation) not too terribly unhealthy!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to some of those in t-minus 72 hours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my....that looks delish! and a little naughty - my fave kind of treat ;-) I am making rocky road tomorrow. Will blog post and you can virtually enjoy.

    ReplyDelete