Monday, December 13, 2010

Making Me Happy Monday

#1 - A Clean House

I've had to institute Mondays as "Cleaning Day" around here. Since I hate to clean, if I don't schedule it, it doesn't get done. But look at that, nothing on my counter but a bowl of fruit!


#2 - Christmas Shopping Done!! (mostly)

I still have a few handmade gifts to finish up but I think all of my retail shopping is done - and wrapped!!!


#3 - Etsy shopping - a few of my favorites

Etsy shopping is great for so many reasons but among them is that you don't have to fight crowds at the stores around the holidays. Your packages are delivered right to your door! And most shops have very reasonable shipping prices - or even free. Here are a few of my favorite shops:


At $4, these mini desk calendars from Raceytay would make great stocking stuffers


I'm saving my money to buy a purse from this shop - they're made from recycled leather jackets.


Sew Smashing makes these beautiful silk origami butterfly necklaces, as well as hair pins, brooches, and more. I bought one a while back and it is just as beautiful in person as they look in the pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment