Monday, December 27, 2010

Making Me Happy Monday

Christmas

Christmas Eve



cookies for Santa, carrots for the reindeer, and cheese for Santa Mouse (no, I don't know who Santa Mouse is but my kids insisted)


Christmas morning - pajamas and coffee


table set for Christmas dinner - vintage table cloth, handmade napkins, and I splurged on fresh flowers


new kimono - a gift from my husband, brought back from his most recent business trip to Japan


And finally, a new camera - my husband and my Christmas gift to each other. The first few days we had it, I came quite close to throwing this brand new camera against the wall and smashing it into a zillion pieces (I don't do well with new technology!)!! Luckily, I somehow managed to marry a very patient man who is methodically reading the manual and then explaining to me how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog today and am working my way through the archives. Santa Mouse is a cute little story...I even had Santa Mouse pjs back in the day.

    http://www.amazon.com/Santa-mouse-Michael-Brown/dp/0760703558/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1300305474&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete