Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Happy Boy

Ok, bit of an odd post today. But I just wanted to illustrate the wonders of the internet.

My 5 year old son is obsessed with hedgehogs. He has a little stuffed hedgehog family (well, not really so little - we counted the other day and he has 10 stuffed hedgehogs!) that lives next to his bed and is frequently carried around the house with him. Well, the other day he asked me if I could make him a new hedgehog for the little family (because apparently 10 just isn't enough). ????? How would I go about that? But, I checked the internet and found a super easy, cute, hedgehog tutorial - made with all materials I had on hand - yarn, thread, and a little glue. I never would have come up with this on my own.

Ta da!!

maybe not the best hedgehog ever made (his face is a little too pointy) but for 10 minutes of my time I have 1 very happy boy - I think he may even be a little impressed with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment