Monday, January 24, 2011

Making Me Happy Monday

Sundae Sunday


Once a year, on a Sunday in January, my family celebrates Sundae Sunday - where we have ice cream sundaes for dinner. There are no real holidays to look forward to in January - so we decided to make our own. And we go all out with our sundaes - multiple ice cream flavors, homemade sauces, toppings galore. And then we eat ice cream until we all feel slightly sick, hence the once (and only once) a year schedule.


So yummy - although I do have a bit of an ice cream hang-over today!


And I also have to say a quick congrats to my daughter for doing an awesome job at her horse show over the weekend. Maizy, I'm so proud of you!


2 comments:

  1. Good job Maizy!! She looks like a natural on the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom & Jenn! It was a lot of fun, but I was really tiered the next and I still had to go to school. It was fun anyway though.

    ReplyDelete