Thursday, January 27, 2011

Table Runner Ideas

I posted the Valentine's Table Runner tutorial the other day and as soon as I finish one project, I'm already thinking about what I want to do next. Here are a few ideas I'm considering for my next table decor - I'm thinking I want bright and colorful:


From Anthropologie - I'm pretty sure I could make something similar. I love the mix of the big, bold prints.


I love this one from Vintage Fern - combines bright and fun with vintage - my kind of project. And she has a tutorial - bonus!


fun and a little different - from Moda Bake Shop


from Country Living - probably my favorite but it would only really work if I could find the perfect colored bandanas


crocheted table runner here - this would be a great way to use up scraps



Another crochet pattern - from Neferi - would be fun in lots of bright colors. But do I have the patience to crochet a whole bunch of those little daisies?


definitely not bright and colorful but oh so fun - from Little Birdie Secrets posting on Make and Takes


I'd love to hear your opinions

5 comments:

  1. they are all beautiful, specially the last one:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really pretty. I like the second one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bright colored bandanas too! I feel like I just saw some with those colors.

    Also, I gave you a stylish blogger award :)

    http://sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com/2011/01/winner-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great ideas! I especially like the vintage fern one and the book page one. We just got an extra long table and I hadn't even thought of a table runner. I may try to make one now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete