Monday, February 14, 2011

Making Me Happy Monday

A Random List of Things I Love Right Now

1. After watching this show rack up the Golden Globes, I decided I needed to see what all of the fuss was about. I'm only half-way through the first season but I have to say, I'm in love!! And I'm not even a big fan of musicals. But the musical performances are awesome, Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) is hilarious, and Mathew Morrison is super cute in a slightly dorky way. If you haven't checked it out yet, it's definitely worth it.


2. I am finally the proud owner of this gorgeous handbag made by Sarah of BobandBelle. The most beautiful shade of blue, soft suede leather, and handmade from a recycled leather garment - LOVE IT!!


3. Things that keep me warm, including:

these old worn, brown leather boots - 1 size too big so I can wear 2 pairs of socks with them


and my heated mattress pad, possibly one of the greatest inventions ever! They're not cheap but sooo worth the investment.



4. My new favorite snack - Somersaults


5. And a quick Happy Valentine's Day from these 2 - don't they look pleased!

1 comment:

  1. The dog photo is a hoot! The look like 'if you take one morepictue well bite you in the ankle'!

    I loe, love, love the Tuxedo Cardigan. One of my favorite things that you have created so far!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and Wes!

    ReplyDelete