Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ultra Girly Baby Hats -

- to add to the ever-growing collection of items for my soon-to-be niece. I can't help it. At 10, my daughter no longer lets me make her cute girly things (well, I can make them, she just won't wear them). So my niece is the recipient of all of my pent-up girly craftiness!




I used this hat pattern which is available as a free Ravelry download (you do have to be a member but it's free to sign up). I found the pattern to be a little confusing towards the end but I was able to make it work (I'm just not sure it came out as originally intended). The pink flower was my own design and the purple one is from this pattern.

7 comments:

  1. I can totally picture them on a little baby girls' head. I can also picture them on mine, is that normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them - Miranda is going to be stylin'! Thanks Aunt Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! come and join our party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you figure you have "pent-up" girly craftiness??? I cannot imagine it is not all getting out of your system! Seriously, these are beautiful and I cannot wait to see them on Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Are they on order?? LW

    ReplyDelete
  6. def very girly and cute! love it :)

    Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete