Monday, May 2, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

Ah, garage sale season - I love it!! Here are a few recent finds:

huge purple glass vase, $1 - which I promptly filled with flowers that I "borrowed" from the yard of the vacant house next door (shhh, don't tell anyone)


clip-on earrings, all 25 cents a pair - these will be fun to play around with



Anyone read this book? I read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, also by Lisa See, and really liked it.


embroidered blanket with crochet edging - $1.50


And finally - these were free via Freecycle - a whole box of fabric sample books - lots of great little scraps for small projects.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds, especially the fabric samples. I'm still swimming in the box of the ones my sister sent me!

    ReplyDelete