Thursday, May 12, 2011

In Progress

As I may have mentioned, I am terrible about starting and having multiple projects going at one time (and then hoping that most of them get finished). So, I don't have any finished projects to show you today - but I do have no less than 4 works in progress. Here's a little peak:

Summer Survival Kit for my kids - who get out of school next week!!! How did the year go by so fast??!! This kit is a combination of thrift store games and books and free online printables, designed to keep me from strangling them when they come to me with "Mom, I'm bored".


I have been working on this crocheted afghan FOR-EVER! I'm finally putting the border on so it should be finished soon.


If you've been following my blog, you can probably guess what's going on here. (If not, see this post.)


baby quilt for my niece made from vintage sheets and pillowcases - just needs to be quilted and bound

So, stay tuned to hopefully see some of these projects in their finished forms!

3 comments:

  1. Love the quilt so far! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt looks nice....

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. summer kit is a good ideas! post more details ;)

    ReplyDelete