Monday, May 9, 2011

Wild Kingdom

Our house felt a little Wild Kingdom-esque this weekend. Ok, so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but we did have some wildlife encounters at our little suburban residential home.

We had to rescue these 3 baby foxes from my neighbor's window well. Aren't they adorable!


And here's the reason that I hate to do yard work. Yes, he's tiny (and a harmless garter snake) but that's completely irrelevant. It's a snake, it's in my back yard and I don't like it one bit!


Plus he had this less tiny neighbor hanging out with him!

4 comments:

  1. Those foxes are adorable! I don't mind snakes as long as they are of the harmless variety. I had a garter snake living under my front porch last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those foxes are soooo cute! Ok, that little snake is pretty cute, too...don't you think? a tiny, itty bit cute? Look how curious he is. You should thank him for eating all your icky garden slugs. No? Oh, well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwws, baby foxies!!!! We shan't mention the s-s-sn...Those other things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me you got to hold one of the foxes...I always imagine they'll act like puppies or kittens (in reality they probably are terrified and not snuggly)

    ReplyDelete