Monday, June 27, 2011

Making Me Happy Monday

A Haircut

So here's how I've been wearing my hair all summer. I have very fine, very thin hair and once it gets past chin length, there's not much I can do with it, hence the twisty, clippy, do. Admittedly, not much of a hairstyle. So I decided it was time for my annual haircut (I have several friends that are horrified by my complete hair neglect).

And here's the new do for summer:


It feels so nice - up off my neck but longer around my face ( although I tend to tuck it behind my ears) - and best of all, according to the girl who cut it, pretty much wash and go. My kind of hair cut!
(And, ugh, I hate taking pictures of myself!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. This is my go-to style as well. Don't know why I even bother trying to have long hair...plus it grows out well between *infrequent* visits to the salon!

    ReplyDelete