Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm on Pinterest!

I finally decided to stop lurking and just sign up for an account. And I have to say, I am loving it. What a great way to organize all of the cool things that I find on the internet. So now I'm working my way through the hundreds (literally, hundreds) of bookmarks that I have - previously organized in absolutely no way. I've re-discovered things that I bookmarked a long time ago!
If you want to check out my boards, you can see them HERE.

And since, I can't have a post without pictures, here's a little peak at some of my "pins":

I really need to make myself one of these - see here


beautiful wreath idea to try


Friendship Bracelet tutorial - I remember making these as a kid!


refashioning tutorial that I had completely forgotten about - must do!


Puffy Pouch Tutorial

1 comment:

  1. Love that wreath. I am also hooked on Pinterest! I had a pretty long bookmarked list too! Have fun.
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete