Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coaster Round-up

I need to make myself some coasters. I love to drink iced tea in the summer but hate the watery mess left on my tabletops. So, I did a little searching for handmade coaster patterns and these were my favorites. With so many cute options, which one should I go with????


vintage fabrics with rick rack - from nanaCompany


Crocheted Jute Coasters - free pattern from Easy Makes Me Happy


rope coaster from DIY Life


birch coasters from Martha Stewart (not sure if we actually have birch trees around here though)


crocheted rag coasters - maybe with vintage sheets?


paint sample coasters - tutorial from The Crafty CPA


So, opinions anyone???

6 comments:

  1. I love the fabric with ric rac....and also the crocheted rag coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the fabric ones in the 1st photo! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric ones from the first photo are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ones in the first pic and the second one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm, i like the first ones, too ;) but the rope ones are pretty neat and look easy peasy. xo amy

    ReplyDelete