Monday, August 1, 2011

Making Me Happy Monday

Date Night

My husband and I actually had a night out sans enfants which never happens (a huge thanks to my mother and father in law).


I got to wear these fabulous, fun shoes - which I've had for over a year and had yet to wear (just not many opportunities to wear green patent leather heals in my everyday life)


Saw this movie which was great - cute, funny, and happy (and Ryan Gosling is kind of fun to look at!)


a gorgeous Colorado sunset on our way to dinner


and a little Ahi Poke - delicious!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great evening, I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you two! I've been thinking that move looks pretty good.
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! date nights rock. :-)

    ReplyDelete