You may notice my blog looks just a little different today. I changed up the width to eliminate some of the wasted space and allow for wider pictures (and I think it just looks better). I don't know why this change had eluded me in the past because it is really easy. I followed these simple instructions from Studio Waterstone. I didn't want to change up my template so I just followed her instructions for width adjustments (just scroll down a bit in her post). The hardest part was adjusting my header to have it look right with the new width. All in all though, I think it took less than 10 minutes.