Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Fun Blog to Check Out

I recently discovered a new blog via a reader recommendation and it's so great I wanted share with all of you (or maybe you already know of it and I'm just late to the game). Anyway, it's called Better After and it features all kinds of awesome Before and After projects (including my little kitchen revamp and my breakfast bar re-do - thank you Lindsey!). It has tons of inspiration for remaking just about anything - kitchens, bathrooms, passed-down furniture, ugly thrift store finds, you name it, you can probably find it on Better After. I've already bookmarked several projects to try in the future. Here are a few favorites:


old crib transformed into an A-mazing bench by Diamonds in the Stuff



I don't have a piano, nor do I actually play the piano, but this is COOL - from The Junk in Our Trunks



and the bright yellow color on this old pie safe is gorgeous - more details here

4 comments:

  1. Hey, what a cute blog. It always amazes me how ugly can be transformed into fantastic. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for showing my piano an putting a good word out there for my blog, I greatly appreciate it. Have a wonderful day. Kathryn thejunkinourtrunks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer

    Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! You have so many great ideas and I really enjoy your blog. You can find out more at http://projectsaroundthehouse.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing his great link.
    I love to make over odds and ends so will definitely check it out.
    Have a great weekend.
    Xx
    PS giveaway at mine if you fancy it.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete