Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Internet Down . . . Continued

My internet is still down and I am beyond frustrated. On top of that, my computer is now refusing to connect wirelessly. So I can't even take my laptop to a coffee shop and try to get some work done. Honestly, my computer is lucky it hasn't been thrown against the wall at this point! But, if I'm trying to see the positive in the situation (which I'm not sure that I am), it is amazing how much I can get done around the house when I don't "waste" my time goofing around on the internet.

Anyway, we are having new internet installed on Friday so hope to be back up and running soon.


1 comment:

  1. We feel you.
    For one of our weekly resolutions, we decided to not use the internet. Although you feel disconnected to the world, it is AMAZING how much time you have to put towards other things in life. Awesome.
    http://wwwfrozensunshine.blogspot.com/2011/05/week-20.html
    I hope your internet successfully returns this Friday!!

    ReplyDelete