Sunday, October 16, 2011

Internet Down

oh, why can't this be a real solution??!!

So our internet is down. It's been sporadically working for the last couple months but finally the other day decided to completely give up and die. My husband and I have both spent hours on the phone with Qwest "tech support" (pretty sure it's someone in a foreign country whose first language is definitely not English), with no resolution to the problem. Needless to say, we are now switching our internet carrier.
But in the meantime I am going through internet withdrawals. Really, how did people survive in the not-so-distant past without immediate access to anything they wanted??

1 comment:

  1. I completely sympathize! I sometimes say that "Google" is my brain. Good luck getting the situation stabilized. I enjoy seeing your jewelry and sweater refashions (well, all, but I especially like those!), and I've enjoyed seeing your home "refashions" as well.

    ReplyDelete