Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Free Printable 2012 Calendars

Hard to believe but yes, 2012 is upon us.
Still in need of a calendar? Check out these awesome free printables:


from CreativeMamma.com


I think this Owl Lovers calendar is my favorite - bunches of awesome images to choose from and customize your calendar. From My Owl Barn.


The Doodle 2012 Calendar from CreativeMamma.com


Kokeshi Doll mini calendar - again from CreativeMamma.com


herb calendar from a number of things


instructions and info for this one are not in English but you should still be able to figure out how to download it - see the link here


Edited to add this one:

from Skip to My Lou

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I was just looking for free calendar templates last night and didn't find anything as great as these. Every year we seem to end up with a freebie calendar from somewhere but this year nothing so I am going to print one off for free.

    ReplyDelete