Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Paint Chip Valentine Bag Toppers



If you're going to do handmade (or "semi-handmade") Valentines for school kids, where you're making 20+ Valentines per class, they really need to be something quick and simple. At least for me. Otherwise I run out of patience and interest before they ever get finished. These Paint Chip Valentine Bag Toppers are super quick and easy (and inexpensive) but you get that hint of handmade.


To make them you will need:


* baggies (I got mine at the dollar store)
* paint sample cards
*letter stamps and ink

Trim paint sample cards to size (the solid square samples I didn't even have to trim). Fold in half. Stamp wording to the one side of the samples. I did XO's because it was simple. You can then have your child right From _____ on the backside. Staple to the top of your baggy - of course, after you've filled it with treats.



And if you don't want to go the candy route, here's another cute, easy, and inexpensive Valentine idea for kids:

tutorial and printable here from Dandee Designs

2 comments:

  1. Fun ideas!
    I'll pick some of the paint sample cards for other projects too now I've seen yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love DIY projects! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

    ReplyDelete