Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Wreath Round-up

This is the wreath that's on my door for spring right now (although, technically, it's probably not yet spring here in Colorado). It's a wreath I made several years ago - strips of felted wool wrapped around a wreath form and hot glued in place, then I added a few crocheted flowers.


And this was my spring wreath from last year. I may trade out for this one later in the spring. You can see more info on how I made this one here.


And here are a few beautiful spring wreaths that I've seen, mostly via pinterest:

cute and simple, via


Spring Grass Wreath, tutorial


a non-wreath wreath, via


via


coffee filter wreath, tutorial

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, I want all of them on my front door!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those wreaths! We don't tend to hang wreaths over here in Australia-maybe I should start a new trend Down Under!

    I am hosting a Say G'Day Saturday Linky Party this weekend-please pop by and link up this gorgeous post if you have a moment!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha In Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is darling! I love all of them but yours on the top is my fave! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fabulous and beautiful wreath. I like all wreath decoration so much. Flower looks so pretty and cool. I like this all wreath great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely. I have two front doors. Which two do I want?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete