Monday, May 21, 2012

Suggestions Wanted Re: Upcoming Trip To France

Exciting news - exciting for me at least - my husband and I are leaving for southern France on Friday!!
I can't wait!
We'll be staying near Nice, and venturing out into Monaco and Provence and I'm looking for further suggestions that anyone has of must-sees in southern France.
I'd love to hit some local markets, maybe see a castle, find some great restaurants and cafes.
See some sights like these . . .
 

via
I believe this is Arles

via





 So, anyone have suggestions????

9 comments:

  1. The village of Eze is spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very envious. I don't remember where we were exactly, but be sure to see the aqueducts. (I know we were in the places you mentioned.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been there, but my suggestion is HAVE FUN! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try this:

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P-pi7PUt_qE/T0-Kp6nHUoI/AAAAAAAABF0/QElbLawb6Nk/s1600/kiss-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! Such a pretty area of France. Sending you an email to your jenniferbrasher@msn.com re tours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny G jenny.glade@yahoo.comMay 22, 2012 at 6:37 AM

    Never been there but it looks beautiful. Don't forget comfortable shoes. Last time we were on vacation I took only "cute" shoes and got blisters. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thin it's probably too far away, but Avignon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red wine, and lots of it. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete