Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thrift Store Score - Vintage Sandals!


 

Vintage sandals, thrifted, $3.  But what sold me on them were the little cut-outs in the heals:


 



 

So I think I may finally be getting back to normal after having been sick.  I've actually felt physically a lot better this past week, but mentally, I've just still been in a bit of a funk and having trouble getting motivated.  Not to mention, that it seems like my kids' schedules are crazy right now and I'm spending a lot of time running them from one activity to another.  Kind of looking forward to summer vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Cool sandals!
    Be careful tho. I had a pair of vintage sandals fall apart while we were running to the theater in NYC. The heels and soles fell off and I was walking on the inner sole for the rest of the evening!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete