Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hiding a Stain with Embroidery: Round II

I'll be the first to admit that I might be a little, well, clumsy.  I tend to trip, fall, and especially, drop things.  So my clothes tend to get a lot of stains.  And while I'm a big fan of aprons (and sometimes end up wearing one much of the day), I still end up with spots and stains that I can't always remove in the laundry.  My new favorite solution: hiding them with embroidery.  See Round One of my stain hiding here.  
Here's my latest:


the stain is now hidden behind the large pink flower in the center




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I would love to do this to something without a stain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design you chose and colors you used. So well stitched. The skirt is much more exciting now.

    ReplyDelete