Thursday, September 20, 2012

Halloween Costume Ideas

1.)  Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's


or for the little ones  (via)


2.)  Mary Poppins


with Bert (via)

3.)  Richie and Margot Tenenbaum

(via)
I'm trying to convince my husband to do this with me this year.

4.)  If You're Good With Make-up

(via)

(via)

this completely creeps me out (via)

5.)  Frida Kahlo


6.)  Easy Couple Costume (for all the 80's kids)

(via)

7.)  This lady is just begging to be a Halloween costume this year

Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games



8.)  And Do You Think My Dog Would Let Me Do This To Him?

And how pissed off would he be if I did? (via)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my number 5 costumes are really freaky, especially the one with the zipper! Yikes! Mary Poppins is cute though and it would be a good one to do with hubby! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooa, the thrid pic of 4.) with the zipper is more than freaky?!! And genius... ;)
    lg lici

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with the zipper is really creepy *____*
    amazing!

    ReplyDelete