Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Haircut


I just couldn't stand it anymore.  Up until this week, my hair was long-ish, below my shoulders.  But it was always up in a ponytail or clip of some sort.  I have fine, thin hair, which I'm convinced is getting thinner as I get older.  So this week I decided to do away with it all.  I was so fed up with it I was actually somewhat tempted to shave it all off (although no one believes I was serious about this).  So this was my compromise. It feels awesome!

9 comments:

  1. Love the cut. Short haircuts make you feel free and you use less shampoo and spend less time on it, which is why I have a short haircut too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Elegant and casual at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Your eyes are beautiful, the cut really brings them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great - very Audrey Hepburn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the short hair!!! you will really like it when getting ready in a jiffy!! embrace the short!!! wooo hooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great on you!! I currently have my hair longer than ever before, and keep it clipped in a bun (always!!) but I don't want to cut it simply because of that in-between stage when growing it out!! I just have to have it long so I can keep it up and under control (natural curl!!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe you. I feel the same- off with her head and get a tattoo on it.

    ReplyDelete