Day 14: Gifts For Girls
1 pair of hoop-style earrings (from my jewelry box)
fine crochet thread (on hand)
a teeny tiny crochet hook (on hand)
I'm not sure of the number of this hook, but as you can see it is really tiny.
1. Draw a loop up and onto the hoop.
2. Single crochet around the hoop. Crochet enough stitches to cover approximately half of the hoop. Count your stitches and write this number down so that you can make the second hoop the same.
3. Turn and single crochet across.
4. Turn. For the final row: sk 1, sc, sk 1, *5dc in next stitch, sk 1, sc, sk1*.
(You may have to make a few little adjustments to get it to come out even at the end. Just skip an extra stitch or add one in - it won't be noticable.
5. Weave in ends
6. Repeat with second hoop.
7. Optional: Paint on some sugar water and let dry to stiffen the crochet a bit. (more info here)
Total Spent: 0.00
Day 1: Pretty Hair Ties 1.00
Day 2: Pin Cushion 1.00
Day 3: Cowl 1.50
Day 4: Apron 1.00
Day 5: Baby Hat .75
Day 6: Wine Charms 1.00
Day 7: Pot Holders 0.00
Day 8: Easy Tote 1.00
Day 9: Lunch Sack 2.00
Day 10: Peter Pan Collar Necklace 0.00
Day 11: Patchwork Ornaments 1.00
Day 12: DIY Cookie Tray 2.00
Day 13: Recycled Gift Tags 1.00
Day 14: Crochet Hoops 0.00