Friday, January 11, 2013

Books, books, books

image via

Are you a book lover?
Have you discovered Good Reads?
If not, try it out.  It is sooo fun!
The basic idea:  "Tell us what titles or genres you’ve enjoyed in the past, and we’ll give you surprisingly insightful recommendations".  You can also create "shelves" of books you've read, want to read, favorites, etc., explore book lists (check out this great list of Best Books of 2012), connect with friends, and more.  Between this site and Paperback Swap , I think I have 9 new books coming in the mail! 

A little peek at my To Read list:


1 comment:

  1. Good Reads is so cool, love it!
    If you are interested, I have started an Online Book-Club. I would love it if you came past and cast a vote on books to read :)
    x
    Natalie
    www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete