Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Belated New Year + 2013 Calendar Round-Up


First up a big HAPPY 2013!

I know I've been kind of MIA around here lately (My last post was Dec. 18 - really??).  I can offer up a whole host of excuses:  holiday craziness, kids home from school, switching computers (learning new technology is always so fun!)  . . .   But if I'm being honest, it was just a case of the 'unmotivateds".  Just in a bit of a funk.  The creative juices weren't flowin'.  Does that ever happen to you?  Well, hopefully that little episode is over and we can all get back to normal.

So to start the new year off, here's a round-up of some beautiful, super creative,  FREE printable 2013 calendars:

from Skip To My Lou






from ellinee





the 2013 owl calendar from My Owl Barn (love, love, love this one!)



Thanks so much to all of the creators for offering these up!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these calendars. I love them all and have shared some on Facebook even. Happy 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - your back!My daughter loves the owl calendar link :)
    Nadene

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice of you to take the time to put this together. Some really useful templates up there.
    thank you very much

    ReplyDelete